Save Time By Using Cite.com
Cite.com is here to help make essay writing quick and easy! With Cite.com, you can quickly generate citations, a works cited page and more so you can focus on what's really important, your essay! Best of all, the service is completely free of charge, unlike other citation generators out there. Sign up for free and start citing!
One of the most important aspects of a strong essay or research paper is proper citation. Citing references and creating Bibliographies gives credit to your original source and demonstrates that you have done proper research. Cite.com includes support for: books, movies, websites, newspapers, journals and more. Once you have all the different citations you will use, we also support various citation formats such as MLA and APA. There are also templates you can easily fill out to create citations manually, all for free. Signing up for an account will also allow you to save and edit your bibliography pages for future use.
How to use the Citation Tool
- Select the kind of reference you have from the tab above e.g. book, website, journal, newspaper or magazine.
- For books enter the book title, author or ISBN.
- For websites enter the address e.g. www.yahoo.com .
- For journals, newspapers and magazines enter the title of the article.
- Click on "Enter".
- On the next page, you will need to review and edit the information for every source. Every source will require different information.
The APA Format
The APA citation style was developed by the American Psychological Association, and it is the standardized method for formatting APA citations in the reference page in the field of social sciences, particularly in psychology, criminology, education, business, and the nursing profession. If you are a psychology or a business management student, you instructor will likely require you to convert your references into APA citations. For more information visit apaformat.org