All transfer applicants are required to submit an official high school transcript with proof of graduation indicated. Transfers are also required to send in transcripts from the university and/or any proprietary school that they have attended. The transcripts must be sent directly to CUNY/UAPC from the high school in a sealed, school-issued envelope.
CUNY college transcript (intra-CUNY transfer applicants only)
If you are currently enrolled at a CUNY college, do not send a paper copy of your transcript. Instead, an electronic version of your official CUNY transcript will be retrieved by CUNY/UAPC after your Admission Application is submitted. In order to retrieve your transcript, your social security number or CUNY ID as indicated on your Admission Application must match the identification number listed on your CUNY college record. If there are stops and/or holds on your CUNY record, please resolve them with the Office of the Registrar at your CUNY college. Once the problem is resolved, we will then be able to electronically retrieve your transcript.
College, University and/or Proprietary School Transcript(s)
If you are currently attending or if you have ever attended a college, university or proprietary school, an official transcript is required for each school attended.
We define an official record as one that details your complete academic history (all years) while in attendance at a college, university or any postsecondary institution. These records must be sent directly to us from the issuing institution and/or examining body in a sealed, school-issued envelope and must include the following:
- Dates of enrollment, courses taken and marks, grades or ratings in each subject.
- Institutional grading scale or other standard(s) of evaluation.
- Recent signature and date by a school official and must include an original institutional seal. Accepted signatures include: the Registrar, Dean, Principal, Controller of Examinations, Ministry of Education, or another appropriate school official/office (varies by country).
We do not accept the following:
- Documents certified by a notary public, translator or commissioner of oaths.
- Photocopies or other duplications of a record such as notarized copies, faxed or scanned documents.
- You must request that your official transcript be sent directly from the college, university, and/or proprietary school to CUNY/UAPC.
How to write a winning national honor society essay
Every year, so many students make applications to be considered as members of the National Honor Society. Writing a national junior honor society application essay is one of the application steps. Ideally, the honor essay is meant to tell your story, why you should be considered for the membership. The best way to write this essay is by telling what is meaningful for you. It is more of giving your personal statement. To write a winning essay of honor and get that admission, you need to be honest and genuine for your qualities to shine through. Just like any other honors college essay writing process, you need to apply the following national honor society essay recommendations when writing an essay for national honor society:
- Research to get a good topic
- Analyze your topic and take a stand
- Brainstorm on all ideas that you can think of in writing this type of essay
- Get an outline of how you want to put down your thoughts
- Write down your essay
- Proofread your essay
What about Writing National Junior Honor Society Essay?
As a student in the middle level, you may have discovered your passion for books, leadership, and the urge to face more life challenges. Then, you are the right candidate for National Junior Honor Society (NJHS). You may need to become a member and also get a scholarship with NJHS. This happens through a local selection process where you need to write a junior honor society essay. Below are some of the national junior honor society essay guidelines that you should meet to be eligible:
- Your school must have a NJHS chapter
- You should be in grades 6-9
- 9th Grade students must have attended a middle-level school
- You need to have excelled in exams with accumulated GPA of at least 85 which is equivalent to be or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Possess skills such as service to others, leadership, good character and show citizenship
Writing a compelling honor essay is not an easy thing as you need to give your personal statement and explain why you think you are the ideal candidate for the job. You may, therefore, need to seek some help or national junior honor society essay samples. We offer national junior honor society essay help and national honor society essay help right from scratch. We also have sample national junior honor society essay that ranges from national honor society character essay examples, sample national honor society essay, honors program application essay sample as well as national honor society membership essay. Some of the prompt essays that we have are: ASU Barrett Honors college essay prompt, Barrett honors college essay prompts.
You Need Some Sample National Junior Honor Society Essay!
Do you need an honors program essay sample? Or how to write an essay for national honor society? Our company has essay samples for you. We have honors essay samples ranging from
- UIC honors college essay example
- Macaulay honors essay examples
- National honor society essay samples
- National junior society essay samples
- Macaulay honors college essay sample
- Essays honoring veterans
- Macaulay Honors essay sample
- Honors college essay examples
- Honors program application essay example
- Macaulay Honors College essay
- National junior honor society application essay examples
You can get honor society essay examples that you can go through to get an idea of what you want to write. In all the honors program essay examples that you may need, we have them for you. Our essay samples will further give some tips on how to write honor veterans essays and how to write an essay for national junior honor society.
Our company offers excellent services in writing essays
Whatever essay service you may need, our company has experts that can deliver quality essays and at affordable rates. We deliver our services on a timely basis, therefore, beating your essay deadlines. We offer our writing services both in English and Spanish. Our company has specialized in writing all types of essays. We have written essays for the following:
- Essay for national junior honor society
- Spanish honor society essay
- Barrett honors college application essay
- Macaulay Honors essay
- Calhoun honors college application essay
- Kilachand Honors College essay
- Honors English application essay
- National honorsociety service essay
- National honor society character essay
- Schreyer Honors College Essays
- National honor society scholarship essay
- National honor society personal essay
- Honor definition essay
- National honor society leadership essay
- Honor society essay
- Honors program essay
- Honor courage commitment essays
If you need an essay on honor, for example a sample essay for national honor society or a junior national honor society essay samples, we will help you. Do not hesitate to contact us for your essay about honor today! We are the solution to all the essay writing challenges.