This page has a variety of professionally written, well designed and free to view customer service resume templates. They have been designed from the perspective of the job seeker, and will give candidates and excellent idea of what to include in their CV.
Remember that by providing exceptional service to your customers you can not only outshine your competitors, but also create a positive image of your company and at the same time become its best advertisement.
In your Customer Service resume show that you can:
- Win over customers.
- Make customers feel valued, welcomed and accepted.
- Treat each customer as if he or she was the most important person on the planet.
- Understand the mindset of a customer.
- Be patient with demanding customers.
- Relay information in a concise and clear manner.
- Remain calm, courteous and respectful at all times (even when customers are angry and argumentative).
- Quickly understand and interpret customers' needs and wants (even if this means having to read between the lines).
- Quickly research and investigate issues that concern a customer.
- Take ownership of your customer’s needs, and always see problems through until they are fully resolved.
- Learn about a company’s product or services quickly.
- Make a customer’s experience as enjoyable as possible
- Understanding the customer's point of view.
Demonstrate that you value your customer’s by :
- Responding quickly to their requests.
- Being attentive to their needs
- Listening carefully to what they have to say.
- Having a professional manner when talking to them.
- Being polite and helpful at all times (everyone prefers to talk to nice, pleasant people).
- Always greeting them in a warm and friendly manner when you meet them (this can have an amazing impact on the way a conversation goes).
- Showing them that you are doing everything possible to accommodate them (i.e. instead of saying ‘no’ to a request, say something like ‘Let me see what I can do’).
- Being willing to go the extra mile to please them, even is this means having to swallow you pride.
- Understanding that it is the perception in the customer's mind that really matters.
PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED CUSTOMER SERVICE RESUME TEMPLATES
Click on the images below to see the full PDF version. If you would like the fully editable MS Word versions of the CV templates below then you can purchase all of them for ONLY £5. Click here Customer Service resume template purchase for more details.
|Customer service resume 1||Customer service cover letter 1|
|Customer service resume 2||Customer service cover letter 2|
|Customer service resume 3||Customer service cover letter 3|
|Customer service resume 4||Customer service cover letter 4|
More Customer service resume template examples
Customer service resume 1
Customer service resume 2
Customer service resume 3
Customer service resume 4
Customer service resume 5
Customer service resume 6
Customer service resume 7
Customer service resume 8
Customer Service cover letter examples
Customer service cover letter
Customer service cover letter
Customer service cover letter 1
Customer service cover letter example 2
Customer service cover letter example 3
Customer service cover letter example 4
Customer services advisor cover letter
Cover letter examples
You’re experienced with customers and you know how to create good customer experiences. Laying this out clearly in your introduction, skills and achievements section, will wow the reader in the first five seconds.
Our Customer Service Professional CV sample shows it is important to make that great first impression, so try and think of what the employer wants to see: that this candidate can fit in well and add value to their company. If you have quantifiable achievements all the better – put statistics in on that front page.
Download our free CV Template for Customer Service Advisor
Are you a member of Scribd? Click here to rate and comment, or download as
Address: Flat 0, Any Road, Any Town, Postcode
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: +44 0000 000 000
An organised, results-oriented Customer Service Professional with an excellent track record of significantly increasing service quality, sales and customer base. Outstanding communication, relationship-building and influencing skills; competent in building customer relationships which inspire confidence and loyalty. A highly efficient individual with extensive team leadership experience, able to adapt well to new environments and learn new processes quickly to achieve outstanding results. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, and able to organise, train and monitor teams. Seeking a new, challenging role in a charity which will utilise existing skills.
- Company: A proven record of accomplishment in resolving complex customer issues
- Company: Consistently the top salesperson, exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Company: Achieved number one advisor in eight out of 12 months, and in top four every month
- Company: Finished in top 25% with 157% productivity, 120% quality and lowest cancellation rate
- Company: As head of the charity department, organised a regional event that raised over £15,000
04/2015 – Present
- Delivers an excellent customer experience, helping customers choose the right product and/or service for their requirements
- Conducts problem solving and troubleshooting
- Provides technical help to colleagues if required
- Conducts contract reconciliations, cashing up and stocktaking
- Achieves personal and store KPIs, consistently exceeding key performance indicators, and individual and store targets
02/2013 – 04/2015
Customer Service and Sales Advisor
- Took inbound calls, dealt with questions efficiently and effectively and input data into ICT systems
- Gave customers the correct advice, and after understanding their needs, up-sold services and turned objections into sales opportunities
- Assisted in training new members of staff
- Cold-called customers to up-sell services
- Worked to ensure all individual and team targets were met
- Used tact and discretion to discuss customers’ estates to ascertain whether probate was required
- Developed a number of incentives for team members to achieve targets
04/2011 - 02/2013
Customer Service Assistant
- Provided excellent customer service at all times
- Assisted customers with finding suitable products and checked availability in ERP System
- Maintained a friendly manner and calm, positive demeanour when handling complaints
10/2010 – 08/2012
NVQ Level 2: Business Customer Service
School, City, Country
10/2008 – 08/2010
GCSEs: 7 grade A-C including Maths, History & ICT
School, City, Country
Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, ERP systems; learns new software quickly
Sports including rowing and football; on men‘s football team (county)
REFERENCES ON REQUEST
Wondering what to do now? Check out our expert career advice, find out more about the Customer Service industry or search for the latest Customer Service Advisor jobs.