Medical microbiology starts with the review of the immune system, by which the microorganisms or toxins enter by force in order to conquer and encounter the cells. It is the study of microorganisms or microbes which affect every aspect of our lives and also including the host response to microorganisms.
Related Journals of Medical Microbiology
Archives of Clinical Microbiology, Clinical Microbiology: Open Access, Journal of Emerging Infectious Diseases, Journal of Forensic Pathology, Journal of HIV & Retro Virus, Journal of Infectious Diseases and Diagnosis, Open journal of medical microbiology, Journal of Medical Microbiology, International Journal of Medical Microbiology, Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology, Reviews in Medical Microbiology, International Journal of Medical Microbiology, Supplement, Medical Microbiology Letters.
Dissertation Topics In Microbiology: 25 Problems Worth Investigating
Microbiology is an interesting subject of study involving many different aspects of life and organisms as a whole through the study of most single celled lifeforms. This field of research is responsible for many advances made in medicine and there are still many mysteries left waiting to be unlocked.
When choosing a topic of research, one must always try to select one that they, as well as their readers, share an interest in. It is also important to do some preliminary research on your topic of choice, to ensure you are capable of acquiring all the relevant information necessary to make your paper a good one. The following is a list of 25 problems worth investigating for your microbiology dissertation:
- How do bacteria respond to stress compared to more complex organisms?
- What are the similarities in genetics between single celled bacteria and complex organisms.
- What are the major causes of bacterial swarming in nature?
- What are the potential benefits of using genetically modified bacteria to aid in agriculture?
- What are the risks involved in genetic modification of bacteria to combat bacterial pest in vegetable crops?
- What are the main causes of bacterial outbreak in populated areas?
- What is the most common form of transmission for bacterial infections?
- Cell division in bacteria can teach us more about the process of aging in larger animals.
- Viruses are more beneficial to the lives of large organisms than they are harmful.
- The evolutionary changes required to allow organisms to survive near deep sea thermal vents.
- The potential micro bacterial life existing in the unexplored parts of the worlds oceans.
- The role played by extreme pressures on bacteria living in deep under sea environments.
- How does hydro static pressure affect the amino acid requirements bacteria?
- Low population micro bacterial populations are the result extremely stable environments.
- The advantages of studying evolution through fast reproducing micro bacterial species.
- Why we will lose the war against antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- The truth about the dominant species on the planet from the perspective of a virus.
- How sensitive are bacteria to the conditions in their preferred niche?
- How did humans evolve a symbiotic relationship with micro bacteria?
- What are the risks of introducing nitrogen fixing micro bacteria into farmlands?
- Are bacteria living in cold oceans near the poles different from those living in the cold waters at the bottom of the Marianas trench?
- How vaccines are made.
- What we can do to combat antibiotic resistance.
- The evolution of a virus.
- The transmission of food borne pathogens in humans.